Her Heart is Good


What I had been dreading was much easier than I had built it up to be.  I thought I was going to melt with worry, and I feared she might react badly to the anesthesia, but once they carried her back and I got past the initial tears I was fine, and it turns out she was better than ever.  Clara had her ASD patched with an occluder last Tuesday, September 17, 2013.  It turns out she didn't have pulmonary hypertension.

I have pictures of the occluder in place.  I have pictures of her now perfect little heart.  My little baby is out of any danger.

Her blood platelets are good.
Her heart is good.
She is good.

What now?

Enjoy her with each day that comes.  The future is ours.

The t-shirt design for her Buddy Walk team.  We are walking on October 20 and she has secured a $2500 sponsorship from the Muscogee (Creek) Nation.  Go, Team Clara-Boo!

posted by Kel on ,

1 comment

1 comment

Popular Posts