Dear Perp:


Your bad decision changed all of our lives, but I'm sure it wasn't the first bad decision you've made.  I couldn't have been so lucky to catch you on your first offense.  I'm not naive enough to believe it.  I am lucky that I caught you at all.  I am beyond thankful that I caught you.  Otherwise, I would still be with you and you would still be violating us.

I saw the anguish on your face that day in court.  I know you are in pain.  I know you regret that you got caught.  I know that is all you regret.  Because now you have to find someone else to violate and you were so comfortable here violating my baby girl and God knows who else.

I don't want to write you to berate you.  You will get plenty of that for the rest of your life or at least while you're registered as a sex offender.  I hope you have to register as a sex offender, because then at least your next potential victim will have warning that I never had.

I don't miss you.  I've moved on and I'm quite happy with life as it is.  I do, however, still live with the guilt that you were sneaky enough to win my trust and do this to us.

I never want you back.  I don't even contemplate it, and I haven't since that night.

You did not break our hearts, and you did not break us.  What you did made us stronger because now you can never hurt any of us again.  If we have to be around you, we will be watching you.

Take your pervert phone and enjoy it while you can.  I feel strongly that karma will find its way to you and justice will prevail.

I'm done.

posted by Kel

No comments

Popular Posts