Preparing


I'm in preparation mode.  I'm preparing my office for use again, as a working studio/office (and belive me, there's a lot of work to do).  I'm preparing the bedroom for the new baby (again... a lot of work to do).  And I'm tgrying to get the house back to something I would actually call clean.  Working full time for as long as I have lived here and being mom to two active and now three active, coming on four active children (I'm not sure the grown one counts, but he does still live here) doesn't lend itself to being a successful homemaker without some hired help.  Anyway, not for me.  And yes, I'm full of excuses as to why my home is in such a disarray!  But by God, it might take some time but I will get there.  And at the pace I'm moving this may take longer than my planned week.

And poor little Luk-bear.  Everywhere I go in the house, he is trailing behind me with his chaos maker.  With the wave of his hand, anything that may have been tidy, or in a state of pleasant peacefulness is suddenly transformed into a spilled over mess.  This does set me back. 

However, I had a list of goals for today I made last night.  And as I look at that list now, it looks like everythinhg on my list was accomplished, save for paying bills, but that comes after I blog.

There were also 2 things marked "other," one of which has been accomplished and the other I can do this evening.  So by the end of this day I will have accomplished all of my goals. 

There was a powwow in the mix, but it's wet and cold outdoors so we didn't make that.  Had we gone, I doubt I would be feeling near as successful.

I've been reading some photography articles.  I want to brush up on my photography skills and work toward just being good at it.  Not professional; just good.  This may help me in finding ideas for paintings.  It also gets me closer  to my state of self-rediscovery and personal renaissance. 

I'm learning that things are going to take time.

posted by Kel on , ,

No comments

Popular Posts