Itch


Clara and I have our second appointment of the week tomorrow.  Monday was good.  The perinatologist acts amazed at the turnaround Clara has made.  She said her cord doppler reading was completely normal and there was very little fluid around her heart. 

Tomorrow I'm going to ask her if we can ease up on this bed rest assignment if Clara continues to look strong.  I keep staring into my art room; itching to paint--something.  Grapes.  I want to paint more grapes.  But this time it will be green grapes.  Green grapes and ? 

Also, I think I've been reading too much.  I'm getting lost in online conversations, forums, blogs, articles, and books, all about Down syndrome.  I need to take a break from this obsession.  Well, it's not an obsession.  It's my life, isn't it?  But still, my mind needs to be somewhere else for a while, and painting is where it's at. 

Send me positive energy that all will be well at our appointment and maybe mommy can get up and move around a bit more. 

posted by Kel on ,

No comments

Popular Posts